Monday, April 25, 2011

Today’s blog is on ease of use, and the attitude of ability…

I found it overwhelming at first to take in all the capabilities Tailwind has the capacity to do. For every prospect there is another question that I’m searching for an answer and 9 times out of 10 or even 19 times out of 20 the answer is always “YES WE CAN”

For years I’ve done very basic demonstrations utilizing my resources, and making do with what I can manage working from home. The past week I was challenged to dig deeper and utilize my sales skills as well as my ability to learn quickly. I found myself telling myself “YES I CAN!” the more I said it the more I believed it. I ignored my concern for doing it right, and found that the company I work for all believe in me too. They all stood behind me and were willing to help. This deepened my drive to sell what I know we have- which is a strong product and a strong team!

As I learned how to demo for a large group of people I discovered that as vast as all the capabilities are within Tailwind they are designed to be easy to use. This gave me the confidence to say “hey if I can do this so can you” thus will improve my ability to sell and put me one step closer to being a better team player.

I am fortunate to have such a strong team behind me! Tailwind is more than a software system it’s a system of powerful minds working together to help everyone’s lives run easier and more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment